Serve a Lutheran School in the Metro-NY area.
Director of Admissions - apply by 6/23
Director of Admissions – Position Description
Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan to meet annual student enrollment goals for Pre-school through Grade 12.
Bachelor’s or advanced degree preferred; sales and marketing background preferred; Christian, mission-focused, professional and dedicated; excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; possessing management and computer skills; interest in education and ability to work collaboratively.
• Establish and execute an annual calendar of recruitment activities designed to attract students.
• Plan/lead series of Open House and Testing/Information Meeting dates.
• Manage candidates' application process from testing through enrollment.
• Develop and produce all marketing materials, advertising, and promotional pieces.
• Administer financial aid and academic scholarship programs.
• Administer and monitor annual re-enrollment program to maximize retention.
• Monitor and regularly report enrollment progress to the Head of School and
Board of Directors.
• Give leadership to the establishment of admissions standards.
• Maintain orderly admissions records system and procedures; supervise Associate
Admissions Director and full-time Admissions Assistant.
• Attend meetings of the Administrative Council and Marketing Committee of the Board of Directors.
If you or anyone you know would like to be considered for our Director of Admissions position, please email your resume and cover letter to Head of School, John Buck, via his executive assistant Rosemary.McNair@luhi.org. Applications should be submitted by Friday, June 23rd 2017.