Serve a Lutheran School in the Metro-NY area.
Teacher's Assistant for Extended Hours (Afternoon)
POSITION AS TEACHERS ASSISTANT, NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!
Queens Early Childhood School is looking for a responsible individual to join our team as a teacher assistant in our Extended Hours afternoon program. The candidate will work side by side with the children as well as with the lead teacher.
· Engage with children in activities and projects
· Maintain a safe and clean environment for children as well as for parents
· Have excellent verbal skills as well as writing skills
To qualify you must have the following items:
· Experience working in a pre-school or daycare center
· Two valid forms of identification
· Three recommendation letters - 2 must be professional
· Teaching and training certifications - related to early childhood
· High school diploma and/or last completed degree
· Child abuse certifications - can be received through www.nysmandatedreporter.org
· Office of Child and Family Service require background check. need previous and current address of residence for the past 28 years or from date of birth
· Complete medical - proof less than 2 years to include tetanus [td] and measles, mumps, rubella [MMR], and PPD
Proof of fingerprints by the department of investigations (if applicable). If never fingerprinted, it will be required. (cost is $125.25) fingerprint by department of education is required also ($130).
If you are interested, please forward your resume and cover letter.
Carla Olmez, Director
Rainbow Christian Preschool & Kindergarten
72-01 43 Avenue
Woodside, NY 11377