It only takes a spark to get a fire going,
and soon all those around can warm up in its glowing.
That's how it is with God's love once you've experienced it;
you spread his love to everyone; you want to pass it on. - "Pass It On" by Kurt Kaiser
Today is your lucky day!
- You can be a spark.
- You can encourage more than 965 educators in Lutheran schools throughout the greater NYC area!
- You can pass on God's love to more than 6,500 students enrolled in Lutheran schools in the New York-metropolitan area!
Why love? Our world needs people willing to talk about Jesus and model God's love.
"Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. ... And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, 13 (NRSV)
Principals, directors, and teachers at Lutheran schools value the chance to share the Good News throughout the school day. No matter where they are - in the classroom, on the field, at school plays, in parent meetings or within larger communities - educators are planting seeds of faith, hope and love in their students; seeds that God will shower with blessings.
- Will you be the spark that gets the fire going?
- Will you ignite passion within educators to nurture future servant leaders?
- Will you make a difference in a world that desperately needs God's love?
Join the Sparklers Club and learn how Lutheran schools pass it on.
It only takes a spark...